TesselLearn: the Accessible Learning Company is a group of technologists, educators and assistive technology users who are dedicated to universal access to information. The founder, Dr. Janet Sedgley, is representative of the group. She has 30 years experience in technology, education and assistive technology support. Dr. Sedgley is CPACC certified by the International Association of Accessibility Professionals (merged July 2016 with Global Initiative for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies).
TesselLearn offers a free 20-minute discussion with with Janet for anyone who wishes to know how our services might align with their needs. Please select a time on the TesselLearn youcanbookme page.
- Biltmore Hotel; Coral Gables, Florida
- Community Colleges of Spokane
- Eastern Washington University, Washington
- Everett Community College, Washington
- Florida National University; Hialeah, Florida
- Great Falls College MSU, Montana
- Hill Ward Henderson - Attorneys at Law; Tampa, Florida
- Miami University, Ohio
- Montana University System, Montana
- Shoreline Community College, Washington
- Southern Oregon University; Ashland, OR
- Northern Ahead of the Rockies
- WACAP (World Association For Children And Parents)
- Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
- The Blind Grizzly - Jim Marks Consulting
- Devin Armstrong
- Zan Olsen, Photographer
- Brenda Miller, AccessibleInk
- Su Gregerson
- Motivating Accessibility Adoption on Campus - Janet Sedgley; Cyndi Rowland, Director, WebAIM, WebAIM / Utah State University
- When the DoJ/OCR makes a visit: Campus leaders discuss lessons learned in resolving complaints about inaccessible IT - Janet Sedgley; Sheryl Burgstahler, Director, Accessible Technology Services, University of Washington; Dan Jones, Chief Digital Accessibility Officer, University of Colorado Boulder.