Learning about digital accessibility
While TesselLearn can do digital accessibility reviews, lead the process for you and provide training, it is also important that you know enough about digital accessibility to understand some of the main issues as they relate to your job. Web developers will find it expedient to develop web sites that include digital accessibility from the start. Instructional designers and other resource managers will benefit from selecting accessible materials and software. Content providers will save time by creating "born accessible" documents, videos, and other resources.
Listed below are many high-quality resources available from some major digital accessibility organizations. And, always, we are here for your questions and with support options for the difficult decisions.
Why is digital accessibility important?
- A somewhat gentle introduction to digital accessibility ideas
- The WCAG 2.1 Quick reference Work with the Filter tab to customize the list.
- Considering the User Perspective - a summary of design issues from WebAIM
- DCMP Captioning Key
- Image description: Diagram Center
- Accessible Math: Accessible Math - Diagram Center
- Center for Plain Language