Spring is a good time for TesselLearn to renew our commitment to accessible education. We support the creation of learning that everyone can obtain and attain. Our spring offerings provide support for educational technology and digital solutions that are accessible to all learners including those who use screen readers, learners who depend upon auditory solutions for comprehension, all of us who struggle to understand difficult concepts and any of us who, temporarily or permanently, requires some sort of assistance or assistive technology to access internet and learning materials.
Face to Face
- Attend a webinar (use registration link on the left)
- Request a presentation in Western Washington for the week of April 3-7, 2017.
- Sign up for the TesselLearn quarterly emails or the TesselLearn blog.
- Suggest training or support options
Tips for Teachers
Especially for teachers - get your questions answered.
- Submit your questions on the blog or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions are answered in blog posts.
- Request a 1/2 hour phone or web consultation with Janet Sedgley
And as always...
Coordinating or supporting campus strategic digital accessibility plans and providing training, audits, or software accessibility testing.